Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) regulate the use of the Caber SureFit™ Inc. online store (“vendor”). By placing an order through our online store, you express your understanding and agreement that you are bound by these Terms.
Caber Sure Fit Inc. Shipping Policies
Where Do You Ship?
We offer complimentary shipping to addresses in Canada and 48 contiguous United States; we currently do not ship to U.S. territories, Alaska or Hawaii. Please note, we do not ship to P.O. boxes.
How long will it take my order to arrive?
Orders ship via standard ground, usually within 7 to 11 business days, unless otherwise noted. Depending on where you live, merchandise will typically arrive 7 to 11 business days after it ships.
Caber Sure Fit Inc. makes every effort to provide up-to-date information relating to products and prices, but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Product information is subject to change without notice.
Security and Privacy
The vendor’s online store follows the industry standard, Secure Sockets Layer protocol. ("SSL”) for the transfer of data over the internet. When placing an order online, a "key-lock" icon will appear in the bottom right of your browser window. This icon is your confirmation that SSL has been activated for the transfer of your personal information. A second indication of SSL activation is the displayed URL that will always begin with "https".
Caber Sure Fit Inc. collects and remits sales taxes, as required by law, on all purchases made through its online store as it appears on www.cabersurefit.com
The only warranties Caber SureFit Inc. provides regarding all products purchased through the online store are those warranties, if any, set forth in the product documentation on the reverse side of the package enclosing the product. Please refer to each product for its specific warranty information.
Payment and Shipment
You may pay for your order with one of the following major credit cards, Visa®, MasterCard®, and American Express®. Please note that “Caber SureFit Inc.” will appear on your credit card statement.
- We want you to be happy with your purchase and shopping experience with Caber SureFit. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any not-discounted items within 15 days of receipt of merchandise. All discounted items purchased on www.cabersurefit.com are considered final sale and are not returnable.
- If you change your mind about an item, you will be responsible for the original shipping charge and the cost of return shipping. Returns must be received in their original, unused condition and in their original packaging, complete with all tags, instructions and inserts, within 15 days of receipt for a full refund (less original shipping fee). If returned products arrive damaged or used, we will not be able to provide a refund. Thus, we strongly recommend you use an insured, trackable shipping method to return items. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for processing. Refunds are made in the same form as original payment.
Please send product(s) to the following address:
Caber SureFit Inc.
Attn: Returns Department
35 Valleywood Drive, Unit 1
- To return an item you must obtain a return authorization number (RA#); please call 800-520-3152 to request a RA #. Please indicate your assigned RA# on the reverse side of the packing slip and on the carton next to the UPS label.
- Credit or exchange will not be issued for any product that has not been received by the Caber Sure Fit Returns Department or received without a return authorization number (RA#).
- Any item sold in sets must be returned in sets for a refund or exchange. Partial refunds or exchanges will not be made for partial returns of sets.
If you have any questions, please call our Customer Service Department at 800-520-3152 and a representative will be happy to assist you.